Release 1.1.0 (Apr 21)
- Use CMake BASIS Modules 3.3.0.
- Fixed build with VTK 7.
- Fixed Python scripts to run with both Python 2 and 3.
- Fixed Visual Studio build warnings and errors.
- Enabled build as shared libraries on Windows.
- Renamed Image I/O module to I/O.
- Read/Write both NIfTI-1 and NIfTI-2 image files.
- Read/Write point sets and surfaces from GIFTI files.
- Always save binary files in big-endian order.
- Added Python package for execution of MIRTK commands.
- Provide Docker image with MIRTK installation.
- Refactored Applications module.
- Various minor fixes of commands.
Release 1.0rc2 (Jan 13)
- Refactored initialization of object factories, GNU g++ on Ubuntu excludes unused shared libraries.
- Use :: as CMake target namespace separator.
- Moved image I/O classes to new Image I/O module.
- Build libLBFGS source files as part of Numerics module.
- Build NIfTI C Library as part of Image I/O module.
Release 1.0rc1 (Jan 10)
- Initial release candidate.
- Most functionality available, but with some recent untested advanced features.
- Please report any issues on GitHub (see Support).