Release 2.0.0 (Apr 8)¶
This major release reflects the version used in the experiments of the PhD thesis of Andreas Schuh, including in particular the spatio-temporal atlas construction following the approach detailed in the preprint of Schuh et al., “Unbiased construction of a temporally consistent morphological atlas of neonatal brain development”, bioRXiv, doi:10.1101/251512.
Note that the change of the image dissimilarity scaling requires different choices of regularization weights, e.g., the “Bending energy weight”, when compared to previous versions. Therefore the major version number has been increased.
- Changed scaling of image dissimilarity gradient.
- Additional Linear Energy constraint for deformable registration.
- Groupwise spatio-temporal atlas construction.
- Enable build with VTK 8.
- Provide AppImage for easy installation on Linux.
- For a more detailed list of changes, see PR 652.
Release 1.1.0 (Apr 21)¶
- Use CMake BASIS Modules 3.3.0.
- Fixed build with VTK 7.
- Fixed Python scripts to run with both Python 2 and 3.
- Fixed Visual Studio build warnings and errors.
- Enabled build as shared libraries on Windows.
Image I/Omodule to I/O.
- Read/Write both NIfTI-1 and NIfTI-2 image files.
- Read/Write point sets and surfaces from GIFTI files.
- Always save binary files in big-endian order.
- Added Python package for execution of MIRTK commands.
- Provide Docker image with MIRTK installation.
- Refactored Applications module.
- Various minor fixes of commands.